Thursday, January 1, 2009
Happy New Year !
So 2008 was a great year. Some months were better than others. Here's a small recap. January- Emilie started preschool. We are living in Idaho. February- Got to come down to Reno to visit our newest family member...Joshua Wilde. March- Missing Reno and family and friends. April- Jaymie got a job back in Reno and moved down to start ASAP. I also got to surprise Loie and Jenn for Loies 1st birthday. May- Dan and the girls packed up to get back to Reno and into our house. June- Spent a weekend in Lake Tahoe with my parents. July- Went to Lake Tahoe for 4th of July. Lots of fun !! Dan ruptured his achilles tendon and had to have surgery. August- just hanging out and working. Dan is still in a cast :( September- Went to Sacramento for Meelahs birth ! Emilie started ballet. October- Celebrated Taylors 2nd birthday and a fun Halloween !! Dan also celebrated his 32nd birthday !November- Emilie got her ears pierced. She was so brave ! December- Dan through a party for my 30th birthday ! Emilie turned 4 ! Jenn and her family came to visit us for a week ! I know I missed alot of stuff but hope you got caught up on us !! I hope 2009 brings joy and happiness to everyone !
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hey hey, glad you started a blog so I can keep up with your cute little ones and you guys!
ReplyDeleteSo excited you started a blog! It will be nice seeing what you and your sweet family is up to!
ReplyDeleteYeh! This will be so much fun! What cute little girls. I look back at pictures and Emilie looks just like you. man, where has time gone. I have gone private with our blog, so let me know your email. take care
ReplyDelete