Tuesday, December 23, 2008

New to blogging !

Well, I am new to this blogging thing but I figured I would try it out. I know I love looking at what family and friends are up to. Especially when we don't see everyone very often. Our girls are growing up so fast I love letting people know what and how they are doing.

So, I will get you up to speed. I am working at Saint Marys here in Reno as a Surgical Tech full time in the evenings. While Dan is staying at home with the girls. He is such a good daddy and they love being with him and I know they're in good hands ! Going back to work full time was a hard decision but being here in Reno with my parents and friends and being happy outweighed living in Idaho. Which we lived for 6 months last Oct-Apr. Growing up in San Diego and then living there didn't work out for us :) So anyways, Emilie just turned 4 and Taylor is 2. Both of them are growing up so fast. Both the girls love anything Princess or Barbie. They love dressing up and playing with their babies. Emilie is taking ballet classes once a week. And Taylor would if she was older. We are very active in a mommy playgroup. That's where I have met a couple of my closest friends. Emilie has a few best friends as well. So here are a few up to date pics and I hope I can keep up with this blogging thing !! Enjoy !!!

Emilie just had her 4th birthday !! We went to Boomtown and had a blast ! Jenn and her family came over from Sacramento and Brandon and his family. My parents also came to celebrate along with some of our friends !



Taylor turned 2 in October and had her birthday at Chuck E Cheese ! We had lots of fun. Jen came with Loie and Meelah, my parents and a few friends. Taylor loves Chuckie.

1 comment:

  1. The first to write a comment. I love your background. I have been blogging for about a year now and I haven't figured out anything cute like you have. Maybe you could e-mail me with some pointers. Your site it awesome. I've already added you to our list. I will be anxious to see your updated pages often. Love Aunt Julie

    ReplyDelete