Sunday, October 11, 2009

It's been a long time....

So i was noticing yet again how long it's been since I've gotten on here to write what's been going on. So since July there has been so much. Taylor is still doing awesome with the cortisone shot. She still has no issues with running around , jumping and keeping up with Emilie and her friends. It's been 3 months since the shots and hopefully it'll keep working. Taylor is also finally potty trained and before her 3rd birthday !!! It's great to have a diaper free house ! Emilie is doing great. She's going to preschool 2 days a week and loves it. While she's in preschool I get some Taylor time. We go to gymboree and play or run errands. I've been working full time and Dan is still enjoying being a stay at home dad with the girls. Two weeks ago was an eventful week. I was leaving work in the morning after being on call and walking across a 4 way stop sign and a lady didn't see me until it was too late and she hit me. I turned when I heard a car coming fast and saw her but when she hit me I flew a few feet and landed on my tailbone and then hit my head. So to make a long story short, I went to the ER and then went home later that day. The police were called but didn't cite her because it was "private property ". In the meantime I have been off work(which has been awesome), I've had lots of Dr's appts and I will be getting a lawyer. I've also got news from her insurance company that they have found her at fault. I will keep everyone posted with what happens. Also, in August while we were camping my dad fell off the sea doo and broke some ribs. While he was in the ER they didn't do a CT scan and a few days later he was slurring his words and forgetting lots of important things. He went to the ER after alot of pursuading and ended up having a brain bleed. Because it was so deep in the brain they couldn't operate. He was in the hospital for a week while he recouperated. And while they were doing the CT scan they found a meningioma. It's usually non cancerous but they'll have to operate in the near future. So...beside those 2 incidences we're doing great and enjoying our familys ! So here are a few pics of everyone ! Enjoy
Dan, Andrew, Whitney and me at Meelahs 1st b'day party
My best friend Elizabeth and I out for a girls night out !
Emilie and Grandma
me and Taylor at Meelah's party
Taylor being a great hostess

Emilie eatting a chocolate covered marshmellow after the fair
Emilie and Papa hanging out in their pool
Jenn has a friend that's a photograpger and took our picture for Grandparents Day !



The girls after a day at Discovery Kingdom
Dan and the girls on their 1st elephant ride !
playing in the tide pools in San Francisco
me and the girls in the hotel waiting for daddy to be ready
Hangin out in the pool on an awesome summer day
Emilie, TAylor and Loie at the beach during our camping trip
me and the girls after a sea doo ride. Notice one is sleeping :)
Taylor taking a nap in Tahoe

No comments:

Post a Comment